- Visitors or tentative yogis are invited to drop-in for one class at a time; no appointments necessary, just come ten minutes early, sign in and buy a single class pass.
- For the more committed yogi, 10-Class, 20-Class or 50-class passes are available, with an expiry date. These passes can be used for all the yoga classes. Sorry, they cannot be redeemed for Workshops, Retreats or Private classes, though.
- 1 week unlimited yoga classes pass is good for FIRST TIME STUDENTS ONLY and can be purchased only once. Once the purchase is made, there is no refund or exchanges on these cards. They can be used for all yoga classes —but not for Pilates, workshops or other events.
- Volunteer passes are available at a reduced rate. Volunteers must show proof of volunteer status such as a letter of employment or a letter from an employer, in order to purchase their first Volunteer card.
- Khmer Special Rate is for Cambodians who truly cannot afford to pay the regular price. Cambodians who have the means to pay regular price are encouraged to contribute to the sustainability of the yoga community.
- PLEASE ASK FOR CARD POLICY AT OUR FRONT DESK WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE CARD.
Public Class Rates
|Community Class||$5||1 class|
|Self Practice||$5||1 class|
|Regular Drop-In||$9||1 class|
|Regular 10-Class Pass||$80||3 months|
|Regular 20-Class Pass||$135||4 months|
|Regular 50-Class Pass||$250||6 months|
|Volunteer 10-Class Pass||$65||3 months|
|Volunteer 20-Class Pass||$115||4 months|
|Khmer Special Rate||$6||1 class|
|Khmer 10-Class Pass||$50||3 months|
|Khmer 20-Class Pass||$85||4 months|
|1 week unlimited yoga classes||$45||1 week (one time only)|
|* Card Extension||$5||1 month|
Private Class Rates
|Single Session||Package of 4||Package of 10|